What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics allows you to take an in-depth look at your website and/or app performance. Google analytics integrates with Googles marketing and advertising platforms and tools, making it a popular choice for anyone using multiple Google tools.
Why Google Analytics for Oil & Gas Services Companies?
The Buyer’s Journey is the research process a buyer goes through leading up to a purchase. This buyers journey is made up of three stages—Awareness, Consideration and Decision—the Buyer’s Journey is based on the fact that today’s consumers are online and more informed than ever, which puts them on a track to make an educated decision on their purchase before they ever contact you.
Example of oil & Gas Google Keyword Searches per Month
- coiled tubing – 1000 searches a month
- drilling mud – 1000 searched a month
- Fracing – 10000 searches a month
Oil & Gas Service Companies need to understand the needs of what stage a prospect or customer when making a buying decision.
How to use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytic account
- Add the name, URL, and industry you want to track
- Add a view to your property
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site
- Visit you GA portal and verify the code is working
By tracking your Oil & Gas company website you can become aware of your heavily visited landing pages. With this information, you can work smarter not harder to target more leads.