- CANAMAX ENERGY LTD building a battery to support the 2 well pad 05-14-074-01W6
- Cardinal Energy Ltd adding compressor to existing Gas battery_02-02-069-03W5.
- Murphy Oil Canada adding compressor to existing Gas battery_01-12-064-25W5 – appears they will adding pipelines to the area.
- Westbrick Energy Ltd licensed a new 2 well pad 16-33-044-11W5 close to existing battery 16-33-044-11W5
- Shell has licensed a 7 well pad 06-07-065-19W5 – They have several well pads licensed in the area that have no drilling
- Shell water observation multi-well pad 10-13-030-07W5 – I think it is related to decommissioning BURNT TIMBER gas plant
First Facility License since March 16 2020 (or greater)
- CANAMAX ENERGY LTD._New Licence_Oil battery_05-14-074-01W6_PUSKWASKAU_Onstream Engineering Ltd.
- _SIMONETTE_Lanmark Engineering Inc.
- Cardinal Energy Ltd_Licence Amendment_Gas battery_02-02-069-03W5_MITSUE_
- FREE REIN RESOURCES LTD._Licence Amendment_Injection/Disposal_13-23-051-27W4_GOLDEN SPIKE_Mega Projects Inc.
First Well License since March 16 2020 (or greater)
- CONCOURSE PETROLEUM INC._GRANDE PRAIRIE_EAGLESHAM_06-13-077-26W5_CRUDE OIL_CONCOURSE EAGLE 11-13-77-26
- STRATH RESOURCES LTD._GRANDE PRAIRIE_KAKWA_14-08-062-03W6_GAS_STRATH HZ KAKWA 5-10-62-3
- Suncor Energy Inc._BONNYVILLE_UNDEFINED_02-18-093-12W4_NONE_SUNCOR OB65 DOVER 2-18-93-12
- Westbrick Energy Ltd_DRAYTON VALLEY_PEMBINA_16-33-044-11W5_GAS_WESTBRICK HZ PEMBINA 2-28-44-11
First Wells Drilled Since March 16 2020 (or greater)
Rigs First Time Drilling Since Apr 1 2019
- Peyto Exploration and Development Corp._Ensign 432_DRAYTON VALLEY_SUNDANCE_12-06-056-21W5_GAS
- Tidewater Midstream and Infrastructure Ltd. (“Tidewater” or the “Corporation“) (TSX: TWM) is pleased to announce that, with its partner TransAlta Corporation (“TransAlta“), it has entered into a definitive Purchase and Sale Agreement with respect to the previously announced sale of the Pioneer Pipeline to NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd
- Coastal GasLink says it is ready to launch its summer construction program in British Columbia, which will see the first section of pipe buried in the ground next month. The company says in a statement that construction also begins this summer on a compressor and metering stations that will form anchor points along the 670-kilometre pipeline running from the Dawson Creek area to Kitimat.
- Whitecap Resources Inc. established a target to reduce our direct emissions intensity 20% by 2023 from 2019 levels. We chose 2019 as a base year for this target to focus on new reductions rather than accounting for reductions already achieved. Since 2017, we have already reduced our emissions intensity by 37% and when we reach our target in 2023, this will result in a 50% reduction overall.
- Enerplus Corporation has submitted a Decommissioning and Reclamation plan for the Carson Creek Sour Gas Plant located in LSD 2 of Section 3 Township 61 Range 11 West of the 5th Meridian. Enerplus Corporation has entered the Area Based Closure (ABC) Program and dismantling of the plant and removal of infrastructure will occur when they conduct closure activities in the area. This is expected to begin by 2023, subject to Enerplus’ other ABC activities. 03-061-11W5M
- SanLing Energy Ltd. has submitted an application under the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act for the continued decomissioning of the West Drumheller Sour Gas Plant located in LSD 12 of Section 1 Township 30 Range 21 West of the 4th Meridian (approximately 12.3 km northwest of Drumheller). The plant is no longer active and it is currently under decommissioning and reclamation planning stage. 01-030-21W4M
- AltaGas Ltd. has submitted an application under the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act for an amendment to an existing approval for the decommissioning and reclamation of Lathrop Creek Sour Gas Plant. The site is located 75 km northwest of Cleardale, Alberta, and approximately 5 km east of the Alberta/British Columbia provincial border.