HOUSTON – ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced the winners of its 2021 Supplier Recognition Award program. The 2021 recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership in observance of the ConocoPhillips SPIRIT Values.
Suppliers were recognized for two distinctions: focus on execution and doing business better. The ConocoPhillips global business units generated nominations internally, with winners carefully selected by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“ConocoPhillips continued to work collaboratively with our suppliers to navigate and overcome many supply chain challenges last year,” said Bill Bullock, executive vice president and chief financial officer. “The 2021 award recipients set themselves apart by finding unique solutions to deliver continued value for ConocoPhillips while exemplifying the kind of resilience and SPIRIT Values that lead to shared success.”
The 2021 award recipients are:
- Doing Business Better: Baker Hughes Services Australia Pty Ltd
- Doing Business Better: ESS Support Services AS
- Doing Business Better: Halliburton AS
- Doing Business Better: Homeground Gladstone Pty Limited
- Doing Business Better: ND Energy Services
- Doing Business Better: Precision Drilling Corporation
- Doing Business Better: RK Supply
- Doing Business Better: Valence Natural Gas Solutions Inc
- Doing Business Better: Visco AS
- Doing Business Better: Xodus Group Pty Ltd
- Focus on Execution: Alamo Pressure Pumping, LLC
- Focus on Execution: ASRC Energy Services – Houston Contracting Company, Inc.
- Focus on Execution: Berkat OSH Services Sdn Bhd
- Focus on Execution: Beyond Energy Services & Technology USA Inc
- Focus on Execution: Contract Resources Pty Ltd
- Focus on Execution: Couvillion Group
- Focus on Execution: Delta Constructors, LLC
- Focus on Execution: H&S Constructors Inc.
- Focus on Execution: N&R Construction, LLC
- Focus on Execution: Offshore Oil Engineering Co., Ltd. (COOEC)
— # # # —
ConocoPhillips is one of the world’s leading exploration and production companies based on both production and reserves, with a globally diversified asset portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 14 countries, $91 billion of total assets and approximately 9,900 employees at Dec. 31, 2021. Production including Libya averaged 1,567 MBOED for the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2021, and proved reserves were 6.1 BBOE as of Dec. 31, 2021. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
ConocoPhillips Lower 48 Business Unit
US approves oil drilling project in Alaska
Conocophillips 2023 Outlook
Conocophillips Permian Update
ConocoPhillips provides $1 million for Hogan Park, Midland TX
Building a Technology Toolkit for Methane Emissions Detection
ConocoPhillips Winners of Supplier Recognition Award Program
ConocoPhillips is field testing 3D printed water-valve parts in Canada
ConocoPhillips exploring sale of Anadarko assets