A genuine connection serves as the best way for a business to bolster customer loyalty, as customers who feel valued keep coming back to use your service. In a world where some companies are more concerned with closing a sale than with the happiness of their customers, genuine care is essential. It goes a long way toward establishing the company as a “customer first” entity.
But for some business owners, the desire to implement strategies to show customers they genuinely care may come more naturally than the actual know-how of what to do. Make your customers feel like they are part of an elite group of people who get to be a part of your crew. Offer a limited time package, or a limited edition. Give them access to something that only a select few get to see. It’ll make them feel super special, like they’re your most favorite customer in the world.
11 Steps to Make Your Costumer Feel Valued
- Genuinely thank your customer
- Tell them you are thanking them
- Be there for them after the sale closes
- Listen, then remember
- Always tell them the truth
- Show them you are acting on their feedback
- Show your appreciation but personal notes
- Give them a gift you know they would like
- Get to know them on a deeper level
- Share your learning
- Treat them like the hero of their story
By implementing these 11 steps into your sales team methods you will increase the happiness of your costumers, and make them feel powerful after a sale. By keeping your costumers happy and engaged you can renew, re-sign and referred costumers.