Keyera Energy Ltd. Keylink Pipeline Project. The project is located within the whtie and green areas of central Alberta and will transport High Vapour Pressure (HVP propane plus products from eight Keyera gas plants to the Keyera Rimbey Gas Plant, west of Rimbey. The proposed project includes a Mainline and a small lateral located in the green and white areas and six laterals located in the green area.
- Western Canada Wells Drilled, Wells, Facility and Pipeline Permits Sept 21 2020 September 22, 2020
- New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas & Louisiana Permits Sept 21 2020 September 21, 2020
- Shell Fox Creek June 25, 2020
- Western Canada Oil & Gas Weekly Update June 22nd 2020 June 22, 2020
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT … June 21, 2020