Did you know that if you are a small or medium business in Canada, and looking to expand into the USA you could qualify for the CanExport grant.
If you check all these boxes this grant if for you:
- be for-profit
- be an incorporated legal entity, limited liability partnership (LLP) or cooperative
- have a Canada Revenue Agency business number
- employ fewer than 500 full-time equivalent employees
- have $100,000 to $100 million in declared revenue in Canada during its past fiscal year (or 12 months for quarterly filers)
Why Would This Grant Benefit You?
Having the funds to outsource SEO and creating marketing content will allow your company to grow internationally through exposures and content creation. CanExport wants you as a Canadian to have the ability to market your company among the competitive American market.
SEO will help you create:
- Organic search
- Builds trust and credibility
- Positive user experience
- Increase in traffic and increased engagement
- Impacts buying cycle
- A long term strategy
Why you should export
Research shows that exporting makes companies more productive, in part because it connects them to different types of markets and different customers, bringing about new ways to improve efficiency, but also inspiring completely new products based on those prospective markets.
The Can Export SME Grant is designed to help Canadian companies break into the American market, and marketing companies can help you break into the market with support.