Mid-continent oil gas wells drilling report contains data for wells spud in the Mid-con last 15 days from the April 21st 2021 report date.
Mid-continent well drilling includes 140 Oil & Gas Operators spud 446 wells. Mid-continent oil field is a broad area containing hundreds of oil fields in Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas and multiple oil & gas plays and basins
- Mid-continent oil gas wells drilling by top Operators include; Pioneer Natural Resources Company (30), Eog Resources, Inc. (27), Devon Energy Corporation (17), Diamondback Energy (16), Conocophillips Company (15)
- Mid-continent oil gas wells drilling by State; Texas (305), Oklahoma (34), New Mexico (72), Louisiana (35)
- Mid-continent oil gas wells drilling by top Counties; LEA (42), MIDLAND (41), MARTIN (26), EDDY (24), LOVING (19)
Mid-continent Wells Drilled Moving Average
The most common applications of moving averages are to identify trend direction and to determine support and resistance levels. When asset prices cross over their moving averages. The graph below shows support for the growth of drilling wells in the Mid Continent. Date source Mid-continent wells spud April 21
Mid-continent oil gas wells drilled – download data 15 days from April 21st report date.
Mid-continent wells drilled – report data 15 days from report date of April 21st.
Spudding is the process of beginning to drill a well in the oil and gas industry. … After the surface hole is completed, the main drill bit—which performs the task of drilling to the total depth—is inserted and this process can also be referred to as “spudding in.” Date source Mid-continent wells spud April 21
Sign-up for Free Permit Weekly eMail
* These fields are required.
About Oilgasleads.com Mid-continent Well Drilling Report
The target market for the Mid-continent oil gas wells spud April 1 report is the Mid-continent. The oil field is a broad area containing hundreds of oil fields in Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. Mid-continent oil field contains multiple oil & gas plays and basins these include:
- Austin Chalk 650-mile long geological formation, stretching underground from the Mexico-Texas border, through central Louisiana and into Mississippi. Austin Chalk holds about 4.1 billion barrels of crude, 18 trillion cubic feet of gas and 1 billion barrels of natural-gas liquids. Austin Chalk oil recoveries since 2018 averaged 60% higher than those of the Lower Eagle Ford
- Barnett Shale gas play refers to an extensive gas development project covering portions of at least 18 counties in the northeast portion of the Bend arch Fort Worth Basin in Texas. The core area of the Barnett Shale is in Denton, Johnson, Tarrant and Wise counties, and is largely dry gas, although Wise County is generally oilier.
- Delaware Basin is a hydrocarbon rich sedimentary basin that lies within the Permian Basin. The Delaware Basin covers around 6.4 million acres in far West Texas and South Eastern New Mexico. It is located in an arid southwestern portion of the United States of America
- Eagle Ford in Texas is the most mature tight oil play in the Lower 48 current, oil and natural gas production of 2.5 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. Measuring 400 miles long and 50 miles wide along the Texas Gulf Coast, the Eagle Ford basin is spread over 12,000 square miles in South and central Texas.
- Permian Basin is a shale basin about 250 miles wide and 300 miles long, spanning parts of west Texas and southeastern New Mexico. It includes the highly-prolific Delaware and Midland sub-basins.
- STACK play is located in the Anadarko Basin area of Oklahoma. STACK is derived from “Sooner Trend (oil field), Anadarko (basin), Canadian and Kingfisher (counties).” The majority of the play is located across (Canadian and Kingfisher as the core counties) and Blaine, Major, Garfield counties. Unlike Plays such as the Eagle Ford, Bakken, Granite Wash, the STACK is not a geological formation, but a geographic referenced area.
- Wolfcamp formation extends across the Delaware Basin, Central Basin Platform, and Midland Basin—the three sub-basins that comprise the Permian Basin. The Wolfcamp play has helped drive overall crude oil and natural gas production growth in the Permian Basin during the past decade. Crude oil production in the Wolfcamp accounts for nearly one-third of total Permian crude oil production and more than one-third of Permian natural gas production.