Marketing Oil and Gas plans for service companies should include a social media marketing strategy.
While marketing oil and gas services may seem overwhelming, its importance cannot be overstated. It’s so important that 97% of marketers are using social media and 78% of oil & gas salespeople outsell their peers by using social media for their business. Plus, its benefits extend far beyond increasing sales.
There is a disconnect between those who are seeing the benefits of social media and those struggling to get started. If the latter sounds like you, contact OGL to help. Social media marketing can help build your business; benefits include:
- Growing your brand awareness with Oil & Gas Operators: Social media oil and gas marketing will make it easy to spread the word about your products and mission.
- Increasing your traffic to your website: Using social media and linking it to your website will increase your traffic tremendously. This will continue to inform buyers about your products & services.
- Promoting your products and services: This is ultimately why you invest in marketing, right?
Using Social Media to Grow Your Brand Awareness as part of your marketing oil and gas services
- Creating Brand awareness in your target market is key. It is important that you understand the accounts and contacts you want to target with social media.
- Create conversation around your brand with oil & gas buyers. Use the platform to focus on industry trends to create emotion and engage your customer.
- Learn how to connect with your audience at oil and gas companies. It is important you give a connection a reason to connect with you.
- Tell your Brands Story on how you can help and oil gas company. It is a social network you need to share the social aspect of your company.
- Gather data from your audience to help you improve who you are targeting when marketing oil and gas services.
- Provide excellent customer service. Use the platform to engage your customer to better understand how to provide better customer service.
- Build costumer loyally with key oil & gas accounts.
- Direct referral traffic to you site blog so you can share customer case studies
- Social media can help with your link building
- It’s mostly free
- Drive conversation
- Use hashtags to increase your views