Nine Greenway Plaza, Suite 1300
Houston, TX 77046
Magnolia Oil & Gas Operating is a publicly traded oil and gas exploration and production company with operations primarily in South Texas in the core of the Eagle Ford Shale and Austin Chalk formations. We create value for our investors by growing our premier asset platform, generating substantial free cash flow, maintaining financial flexibility, and ensuring thoughtful capital allocation.
Magnolia’s South Texas asset platform includes a well-delineated, low-risk position in the core of Karnes County and a position in the Giddings Field, a re-emerging oil play with significant upside. Together, these positions comprise approximately 460,000 net acres targeting two of the top oil plays in the United States.
Karnes County: Core Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk
- World-class acreage footprint located in the core of the Eagle Ford, substantially de-risked
- Full field development allows for operational efficiencies and improved performance
- Well known, repeatable acreage position targeting multiple benches and representing some of the best economics in North America
Giddings Field: Redeveloping as an Emerging Play
- Emerging, high-growth asset with extensive inventory potential and significant development flexibility
- Held-by-production nature of asset allows for systematic delineation and optimization of play while staying within asset cash flow
- Modern high-intensity completions have resulted in a step-change improvement in well performance
- At least 1,000 locations based on conservative spacing assumptions