Texas oil & gas pipeline and facility permits last 7 days report dated May 10 2021 is tracking 20 Oil & Gas and Mid Stream Operators that had 31 pipeline and facilities approved permits.
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a facility permits include; Diamondback Energy (5), Henry Resources LLC (3), SM Energy Company (3), APR OPERATING LLC (2), Lonestar Resources (2)
- Top Counties approved for a facility permits include; Howard (2), La Salle (2), Martin (2), Reeves (2)
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a pipeline permits include; Pin Oak Corpus Christi (2), ENTERPRISE Products (1), ENLINK MIDSTREAM SERVICES LLC (1), Bc Operating Inc. (1)
Texas pipeline and facility permits Download
Texas Pipeline Permits
Pipeline permits include gathering or transport pipelines of a liquid, gas or oil through a system of pipes. In addition to these main types of pipelines, there are also four other sub-categories of pipelines: Gathering Lines, Feeder Lines, Transmission Pipelines and Distribution Pipelines. The permits represent all types of pipelines. Source Texas pipeline and facility permits May 3 2021
Texas Oil & Gas Facility Permits
Facilities are a system of vessels, piping, valves, tanks and other equipment that are used to gather, process, measure, store or dispose of petroleum, natural gas or water. … The upstream facility network includes equipment for the handling of oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, and water. Source Texas pipeline and facility permits May 3 2021
We have 3 types of permits related to construction of new facilities the Permit Type is related to the stage of the project.
- Notify New – Prior to construction, a notification with basic information must be submitted.
- Initial -Ninety days after submitting the Initial Project Notification, a more detailed registration for the standard permit is required. This could be related to existing plant maintenance
- Revision – Permit approved with a revision to the permit. This could be related to existing plant maintenance
Free Weekly Pipeline & Facility Reports
* These fields are required.
Facility and Pipeline Project Details
Texas Facilities Interesting Projects
SM Energy “OGS NEW PROJECT NOTIFICATION FOR NEW REGISTRATION” SMAILS 35 BATTERY. The map shows the recent drilling by SM Energy in the area of the new battery. Denver-based independent SM Energy Co., which is focused mostly on Texas targeting the Middle Spraberry formation in the area around Howard County, TX.
ENABLE MIDSTREAM PARTNERS, LP WASKOM GAS PROCESSING PLANT STANDARD PERMIT FOR EXISTING REGISTRATION. Increased drilling activity around our Waskom plant, as well as increased volumes due to recent drilling activity in the Haynesville shale play. Currently serve over 110 producers and have secured over 0.7 million gross acres dedicated via long-term contracts in this basin. We believe that we are well-positioned to benefit from future increases in drilling activity in this basin.
Energy Transfer TILDEN COMPRESSOR STATION Renewal MCMULLEN county.
Texas Pipeline Projects
Pin Oak Corpus Christi has two pipeline projects. Pin Oak Corpus Christi owns and operates a network of integrated midstream assets offering multi-modal logistic solutions for the transportation, storage, and distribution of crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids.
Project 1 Permit #T10276 2.86 miles Nueces County
Pin Oak Corpus Christi Project 2 Permit# T10277 1.22 miles Nueces County