Pipeline & Facility permits in Texas and Well Permits for the Mid Continent total of 252 Operators approved for 1228 permits.
Texas oil & gas pipeline permits last 30 days is 11 Oil & Gas and Mid Stream Operators that had 12 pipeline approved permits.
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a pipeline permits include; Atmos Energy Corporation (2)
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a pipeline permits include; Targa (562 Miles)
Texas facility project permits last 30 days is 50 Oil & Gas and Mid Stream Operators that had 160 facilities approved permits.
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a facility permits include; Conocophillips Company (11), Eog Resources, Inc. (29), Pioneer Natural Resources (8)
- Top Oil & Gas County approved for a facility permits include; MARTIN (18), MONTAGUE (15)
New well permits the last 30 days for Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana includes 191 Operators and 1056 permits.
- Top Oil & Gas Operators approved for a facility permits include; Eog Resources, Inc. (69), XTO Energy Inc. (75), Pioneer (53)
- Well permits by State; Texas (680), New Mexico (263), Oklahoma (57), Louisiana (56)
- Well Permits by top County; LEA (112), EDDY (140), Loving (49)
Texas pipeline and facility project Download
Mid Continent (TX,OK,NM,LA) Well Permits
Texas Air Permits
Texas Pipeline Permits
Texas Pipeline Construction Permits
Mid Continent Well Permits
Mid Content Well Permits
The graph shows the new well permit count and moving average for Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana since 2019
Texas Pipeline Projects
Pipeline permits include gathering or transport pipelines of a liquid, gas or oil through a system of pipes. In addition to these main types of pipelines, there are also four other sub-categories of pipelines: Gathering Lines, Feeder Lines, Transmission Pipelines and Distribution Pipelines. The permits represent all types of pipelines.
Texas T4 Pipeline Permits
Texas Pipeline Construction Permits
Texas Oil & Gas Facility Permits
Facilities are a system of vessels, piping, valves, tanks and other equipment that are used to gather, process, measure, store or dispose of petroleum, natural gas or water. … The upstream facility network includes equipment for the handling of oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, and water.
We have 3 types of permits related to construction of new facilities the Permit Type is related to the stage of the project.
- Notify New – Prior to construction, a notification with basic information must be submitted.
- Initial -Ninety days after submitting the Initial Project Notification, a more detailed registration for the standard permit is required. This could be related to existing plant maintenance
- CERTIFICAT – This is the end of the process for new facilities, Notify New to Initial to Certificate
- NOTIFYEXST – Existing facility new air permit
- Revision – Permit approved with a revision to the permit. This could be related to existing plant maintenance
Facility Projects New
Facility Ownership Change
Facility and Pipeline Project Details
Black Swan Oil & Gas LLC – 3 New Air Permits – Martin County
- Black Swan Oil & Gas ranks #42 in wells drilled in 2022 with 48 wells drilled in the Mid Continent of the US. The Mid Continent region includes Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana.
- Black Swan Oil & Gas ranks #50 in air permits approved in 2022 with 8 permits in Texas.
Coterra Energy – 3 new air permits – Multiple Counties
- Coterra Energy ranks #18 in wells drilled in 2022 with 112 wells drilled in the Mid Continent of the US. The Mid Continent region includes Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana.
- Coterra Energy ranks #5 in air permits approved in 2022 with 63 permits in Texas.
- Coterra’s assets are primarily located in the Anadarko Basin, where it holds an acreage position of 182,000 net acres and in the Permian core acreage position includes 234,000 net acres.
Valero Energy – 2 new air permits – Various Counties
- Valero Energy Partners ranks #238 in air permits approved in 2022 with 1 permit in Texas.
- Valero Energy Partners LP is a master limited partnership formed by Valero Energy Corporation to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines, terminals, and other transportation and logistics assets.
ExxonMobil – 3 New Air Permit
- ExxonMobil Corporation ranks #109 in air permits approved in 2022 with 2 permits in Texas.
Silver Hill Energy Partners 6 miles new pipeline permit #T10458 (new this week)
Silver Hill Energy ranks #107 in wells drilled in 2022 with 18 wells drilled in the Mid Continent of the US. The Mid Continent region includes Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana.
Silver Hill Energy Partners is a leading private oil and gas company headquartered in Dallas, Texas and led by Kyle D. Miller, who founded Silver Hill in 2011 and serves as its President & Chief Executive Officer.
Targa 562 Mile Pipeline Approval T10456
Targa is a leading provider of midstream services as one of the largest independent midstream infrastructure companies in North America. Targa was approved this week by the Texas Railroad Commission for permit T10456, total distance 562 miles and the Operator is listed as APEX PIPELINE LLC. Based on the counties listed (see below) I am assuming the permit is related to the Grand Prix NGL Pipeline project.
GRETA OPERATING COMPANY LLC- New Pipeline – 1 miles – REFUGIO County
ATMOS ENERGY CORP. – Pipeline Addition – 12 Miles
Atmos Energy Corporation, an S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the country’s largest natural gas-only distributor. We safely deliver reliable, affordable, efficient and abundant natural gas to more than 3 million distribution customers in over 1,400 communities across eight states located primarily in the South.